Sunday, August 15, 2010

good talk

I Came out of Wal-Mart Yesterday and found a note on my windshield--Very Interested Buyer, a Woman's Name and Handwriting and a Phone Number. I had no For Sale Signe on my car, Everybody Wants My Car, Reminds Them of the Good Old Days, an Easier Time. The Chinese Recently Forfeited the Bronze Medal in Women's Gymnastics for the 2002 Olympics as They Had Been Found to have had an Underaged Gir. The Chinese Won the Gold Medal in This in the 2008 Olympics with Obviously Underaged Girls, The Chinese Cheat and Don't Care Who Knows It. Miami to Mexico City for the Last 4 Days of My Trip. 5 Hours by Bus to Acapulco, 277 Miles South of Mexico City. Acapulco is like Puerto Vallarta, all the Beaches are Oily, even Diamante the Best Beach. Went to La Quebrada to see the Famous Cliff-Divers, the Clavadistas. Really Something to See These 6 Daring Young Men Climb Dangerously from the Water Up to the Top of the Sheer Cliffs, Wisely Pray on their Knees at the Shrine There and Then Dive 131 Feet into a Narrow Gorge and 13 Feet of Water. Afterwards We Tourists All Tipped Well These Shy, Appealing Young Fellows (You Wanna See This). I Took the Glass-Bottom Boat out to La Roqueta Island and that was Good. Went to the Fort, Fuerte de San Diego built in 1616 to Protect the Port From Pirates which is Now a Quite Good Museum. And of course I Went Marlin Fishing, I Rented a 45 Foot Boat with a Crew of 2 for the Day, a day Consisting of 7 to 2 P.M. I Didn't Even Get a Strike Which Pleased Me to No End. But It Was a Lot of Fun to Be Out There Away from Acapulco, Saw a Lot of SeaLife, Green Turtles, Dolphins, it was a Lot of Fun Despite the Lack of a 300 Pound Marlin on My Line. I Was Out There Where Francis Drake Would Lay in Wait for Spanish Treasure Ships, the Spanish Called Him El Drage(o), the Dragon. It Was on April 22, When I Arrived at the Mexico City Airport from Miami that I Used the ATM which led to my Being Ripped-Off. I Refer My Readers to My Blog of May 27, 2010 and to my 2 Blogs of June 16, 2010. I've Graciously Recounted My Latest Wonderful Trip for the Enjoyment of My Little Readers and Now I Expect You to Get Off Your Fat Butts and Get Me My Money From Those Thieving Scum at Wells Fargo.

No comments: