Thursday, August 12, 2010

good talk

Went to a Vons yesterday, a Security Guard was Chasing a Hispanic Kid who had Taken Something, Pathos in the Parking Lot. This Week I Donated Blood for the 22nd Time here in Las Vegas, Once in San Diego. They Consider Me to Have "Rare Blood," It's ABpositive, CMV negative, They Cut My Pint 6 Ways and Give It to Preemies. Most People have the CMV Virus and that'll Kill a Preemie, I Don't Have It. The Preemies have Never Done Anything for Me and Never Will, If You Can Do Something for Somebody You Should Just Pitch In and Do It. You Might Not Know What I'm Talking About. After Arriving in Miami I Went to North Beach Where I Stayed a Couple Days, I Actually Prefer North Beach to SoBe. Went to the Bass Museum of Art, in SoBe, Went to the Fountainbleau which Recently had a Billion Dollar Renovation. Once Went in There Years Ago and Asked a Question of the Desk Clerk who Seemed Quite Amused in a Nice Way to See Me There. Best Hotel I've Ever Seen was the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi. Now that Hugo Chavez has Dug Up the Skeleton of Simon Bolivar, a Huge Hero Not Just in Venezuela Where he Was From but Throughout South America, You Have to Wonder if He's Losing It. A Lot of Times When I've Aired Up My Tires I've Helped Women There to Do This. Few Things are Easier but Many of the Female Gender Have a Hard Time Doing This. Many Just See that a Tire's Seems Low so They Put Air in It Until It Looks Better to Them Doing This Without Using a Tire Gauge. As They Could Have Well Put in 55 pounds When It Should be 35 and the Tire Could Blow Up as They're Going Down the Road Endangering Themselves and Others I Help Them Put in the Right Amount. One Lady Insisted on Giving Me $2 for My Assistance, I Used It to Buy a Big Chocalate Bar.

No comments: