Sunday, July 1, 2012

good talk

To be successful at Telepathy you have to suffer, you People are Mean and No Good.  I was in a Trader Joe's and I commented to the cashier on the reusable bags that they sell that probably they're only cleaned once a year and he said yeah and they smell bad too, I don't want to use a counter where these were. From JFK I flew to the big, modern airport in Barbados the first of the 4 Island Countries that I visited in the Lesser Antilles. Barbados became a country in 1966 after gaining its Independence from Britain and has a population of 280 thou.  Their currency is the Barbadian Dollar and they have more world-class Cricket players per capita of any country on their 5 dollar bill is the picture of Cricket Great Sir Frank Worrell.  I went to their capitol Bridgetown which has their only harbor and was in St. Michael's Cathedral once twice that size before being flattened by a hurricane.  I was in their Parliamentary Museum and was given a free personal tour of their Parliament which was very nice, Barbados is considered to be one of the least corrupt countries.  Rains a lot in this part of the world not in April when I was there but in July it rains 18 days.  The people of these Islands are Negroes, there's high unemployment and the people are often gruff but there are no bars on the windows of the houses as they don't prey on each other as they are for the most part good people if you exercise normal precautions you should get by without any difficulty it's Live and Let Live.                        

No comments: