Sunday, July 29, 2012

good talk

I haven't even done a Blog in over 2 Weeks and I've already had 11 hits today and it's only 2:20 P.M. I don't know why I placate you Little Nerds, Noblesse Oblige I suppose.  I don't see why Penn State has to forfeit all those Victories as I can't understand how Sandusky having Anal Intercourse with those Boys would give them a Competitive Advantage.  I was in L.A. and saw Jerry Brown at Union Station where he signed a Bill alloting 8 bil for a railway system as though this money will ever exist If Wishes Were Horses Beggars Would Ride.  I saw the Dodgers play the Phillies at that old dump Dodgers Stadium the 3rd time I've seen the Phillies this year in the 7 games I've seen in as many cities as though I were a Great Fan seeing them in Pittsburgh, Atlanta and L.A.  A Pitchers' Duel between 2 bigtimers Clayton Kershaw and Cliff Lee each went 8 innings allowing l run apiece. I finally saw Ryan Howard play he pinch-hitting for a Single, good. I went to the Getty no way of telling how much culture I soaked up, I saw a photo of Marilyn Monroe made up like Chairman Mao.  Nick Canepa has written a very good Column for the San Diego Union-Tribune for many years Nick often has illuminating and different insights he wrote that the Old Timers though addicted to nicotine would go out and play day after day whereas today the Players are often injure he thinks due to weightlifting (also PEDS maybe) he says Baseball is a Limber Game.  Nick says that Charles Barkley might be the best Basketball Player of all time under International Rules, yeah?  We're all Sorry about the Passing of Sherman Hemsley I saw him in a Play on the Strip his Wife leaves him at the same time that his Son reveals that he's Gay.....Suicide at My Age makes no sense How Many Years would I Save.....  

No comments: