Saturday, July 7, 2012

good talk

I went to SeaWorld again and while the Product is good  their Attendance has been down the past few years.  The Employees are unenthused and unfriendly None ever smile.  Grenada consists of Grenada, Carriacou which I didn't get to but will, and Petit Martinique.  Rained some in April, June to November there's 22 days of rain a mo. Population of 110 thou, the 2 mile Beach of Grand Anse is the best in the Caribbean it's really great and I was told never any Shark Attacks, all right.  Grenada is great stayed at Mitchell's Guesthouse where the refined Phillip who used to deal in Rare Books in New York is the Manager. The Currency of Grenada, St. Vincent and St. Lucia is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar. I took LIAT throughout these Islands and they're known for Rough Handling they tore a l foot rip in my Fine Bag leaving me happy Che Bowens on Market Hill experty Sewed the Repair.  I went to their National Museum in the capitol St. George.  The People are mostly Catholic and the Cathedral was devastated along with most of the Island by Huricane Ivan on Sept. 7, 2004. I went to Fort George and had a cute picture taken of myself at the Wall where Bishop and the 7 were shot.  The Invasion that ensued was under the Pretext of protecting Medical Students at St. George's University.  After defeating Grenada and their leader Bernard Coard the U.S. made Coard do 26 Years in Prison for the Executions only being released in 2009.  Was in Grenville and Gouyave.  Sauteurs (Leapers) is in the Northernmost of the Island and is where in 1651 Caribs with their Island lost to the French and with them Closing In chose to Leap from the Cliffs rather than Submit.  I had a cute picture of myself taken there also.  Today the St. George's University consists of mostly American Medical and Veterinary Students and I walked their very nice Campus which is in the True Blue Disrict.  When Charlie O. Finley was Owner of the Athletics he offered Star Pitcher Vida Blue money to change his name to....... The U.S. Invasion of Grenada was condemned by the UN General Assembly 108-9.  This Country is Full of Trash.  

No comments: