Saturday, July 14, 2012

good talk

The U.S. Military tried mightily to wipe out Mental Illness on Grenada.  Ernest Borgnine played Sadistic Sergeant of the Stockade Fatso Judson in From Here to Eternity.   In the book the Montgomery Clift Character waits outside a bar at night of which Fatso was a habitue....Fatso comes out laughing with 2 sailors the MC Character had never heard him laugh before.....Hey Fatso.....I Don't Like that Nickname.....I'll See You Guys Later.....(stepping into the alley) I Don't Need Any Sailors.... These People entered this country illegally reside in it illegally so why aren't they forced to leave as this isn't their Country. What's with all these Foreigners from anywhere it's hard to get around anymore as the U.S. is way overpopulated.  I saw the Padres play the Reds losing 4-2 with WP Johnny Cueto now 10-5.  A tremendous baserunner getting on by Fielder's Choice Cueto torqued to 3rd just getting in under the Tag with a really long headfirst slide.  I went to Fort Charlotte which has a really good view of Bequia it once had 600 British Troops and 34 Cannon and is well-preserved.  It also houses a Lighthouse and the Keeper asked me inside which was quite nice he explained the Workings had never been in a Lighthouse.  Fort Charlotte also houses the Women's Prison, I heard the Squeals of Fun by some of the Girls who were Playing Tetherball under a Lady Guard's Eye when I came into view they became Sullen made me feel bad to be a temporary Damper, I'm sure these Ladies will become Good Citizens.  I stayed at the Hotel a Stone's Throw behind the Airport and had a nice room for 30 U.S. and I liked the Women who worked there.                

No comments: