Thursday, August 30, 2012

good talk

Minnesota actually has over 14 thou Lakes.  The Mississippi separates Minneapolis and St. Paul (the Missouri is longer) and I've been to them a few times.  Once again I went into the State Capitol in St. Paul and went into the 2 Houses of Legislature and the Governor's Office then went to the nearby Cathedral of St. Paul which is a smaller version of St. Peter's in Rome.  In Minneapolis I went to the Walker Art Center which features very impressive contemporary art and to the very large Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.  I've been to the Mall of America and that one in Edmonton they're just big malls nothing more.  I went to the Metrodome on April 22, 1988 as I recall where I saw the Indians set the Major League Record with 2 Grand Slams in the same innining the HR's flew out of that place.  That evening I went to beautiful Target Field (2010) and saw the Twins beat the Angels 5-0 with Wunderkind Mike Trout (like Mickey Mantle) going l for 3 with a walk and chasing down everything in Center (Bryce Harper who I saw play JC 2 years ago has to control himself he's "19" playing a Man's Game he needs one of you young women to stroke his neck).  To Kansas City and then back to Las Vegas via Denver (there l hour) and the end of my trip and We All Lived Happily Ever After.                

No comments: