Thursday, August 30, 2012

good talk

On Linda Tripp's advice Monica Lewinsky kept that dress from the Gap that had gotten "soiled" during her interlude with Bill in that condition had I been she I would have washed it.  It's only been 109 years since the first mechanized flight and then it took only another 66 years for the first man on the moon and there's been nothing over the past 43 years so interesting that's terrible.  When I was in San Diego I spoke with Dustin Hennessy who's one of the Republican Delegates who said that he and others were going to try to get the nomination for Ron Paul.  I said is that possible he claimed it was.  Dustin isn't wealthy and spends most of his money pursuing Paulian Ideals a Man of Principle much the same as my Readers, that Dusty is real good boy.  22 of the 28 Nevada Delegates vowed to support Ron Paul with 17 of them defiantly doing so despite Romney's Nomination.  I'm going to vote for Gary Johnson who left New Mexico with a bil surplus imagine doing that in such a poor State.   

No comments: