Tuesday, August 14, 2012

good talk

You may leave any comments worth reading.  Recently a writer for the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" won an award for a story he had written about some guy whose Scrotum weighed 100 lbs. I donated my precious blood again and was told that if a man voluntarily has sex with another man even once in his lifetime that he can never donate blood, an unhealthy lifestyle.  I followed Michael Dokes from the time he was "15," rest in peace.  Claressa Shields only 17 won the Gold Medal at 165 lbs. a Great Gal she has a bright future.  I felt sorry for the Russian Lady after the bout she knew she had lost and went over to her corner and cried briefly.  She'd be hit flush with no noticable effect she was very strong. At Superheavyweight that Italian was ripped-off in favor of England's Joshua.  It's been a hundred years since Jim Thorpe won Gold Medals in the Decathlon and Pentathlon which he had to return as he had been paid a miniscule amount of money for playing baseball......You, Sir, are the Greatest Athlete in the World......Thanks King..... At the Gym I go to the Manager cautioned me about saying "Ragheads" one of them overheard me and turned me in,  I was talking to my friend, Sam, the one who used to play football for Va Tech, we talk too loud anyway you can have a conversation without having half the Gym hearing it.                

No comments: