Thursday, December 5, 2013

good talk

Barry is trying to rule by Fiat as though he were Dictator and the Weak-Minded TV Media is allowing his Attempt (the TV Media's minds are little puddles).  During the Civil War George B. McClellan while Commander of the Army of the Potomac (later the Democratic Presidential Candidate in 1864) was heard to say that what this Country needed was a Dictator with himself as Dictator.  Lincoln wrote to McClellan who was doing poorly as Commander....Only Successful Generals can become Dictators....I'm still trying to find a nice big car so that I can donate my current ride.  Blackie Cat has no doubt been adopted by now but stop in anyway at "Jim's" in Rosemead as their food is great and they have other Stray Cats that they feed who would like a Good Home.  No Cat should be de-clawed if you think that they should you shouldn't be adopting one as they think the same of having their finger-nails pulled out as you would.  I don't see where my Pageviews have gone down, they've gone up---TV Media Ed does not want you!  NFL Teams don't want Tim Tebow and his "Baggage," but as so many teams are desperate for a Quarterback many of them should reconsider, I think Tim is great and I wish the Browns would hire him.  Happy Wishes to McKayla as she blows out 18 Candles on Monday.  If the TV Media were made up of normal people they would give me the Public Attention that my Ability warrants and I'd be making a lot of money, a young couple (well, her) starting out needs a lot especially us.  I've never been married and I aspire to the Best, in all ways McKayla is a beautiful girl.  

No comments: