Friday, November 29, 2013

good talk

When I said that I don't want the TV Media reading my Blog I wasn't kidding around.  I've always not gone where I'm not wanted but they don't see it that way as they're a Pack of Degenerates.  I just saw "Gone with the Wind" on AMC.  In 1917 a young fellow left Cadiz, Ohio with his family and moved to Ravenna, Ohio near Akron (I worked there).  Tiring of farming, he went to Akron where he worked as a clerk at Goodrich for about a year then left to pursue acting eventually winding-up in Hollywood still known as William "Clark" Gable.  In Margaret Mitchell's GWTW (my friend, Cary, was a friend of her only surviving grandchild, Mitchell Gibson)....I was never really in love with Ashley....Well, you did a good imitation....the characters were based on people that Margaret had known or knew of.  After the Civil War (see my Blog, one of my first, from November 3, 2008) in Georgia a young dentist named John and his 18-year old cousin Melanie were in love and wanted to be married, the Catholic Church said you're lst Cousins and definitely can't be married, broken-hearted Melanie entered the Convent where she lived to be a very old nun while John drifted out West where he became known as Doc Holliday a famous gunfighter.  Melanie and John stayed in touch until his death at "36," and it was he (Scarlett wanted to run off with Ashley he said they couldn't do what they wanted but what was morally right) that Margaret Mitchell, a relative of Melanie's, based Ashley Wilkes, a Man of Honor.  

No comments: