Tuesday, August 18, 2015

good talk

That Bernie Sanders let those women stop him from speaking shows what a pansy he is, I don't think their actions would have worked with Trump.  For a long time they'd been predicting a 20% chance of rain, on Thursday morning I took my chances and spent 4 hours washing and waxing my car.  That afternoon a 45-year record for rainfall in a day in Las Vegas was broken, I guess I was the cause.  The only one of these Black Guys who've been killed recently who I thought didn't deserve their demise, was Eric Garner.  All he doing was selling single cigarettes, he didn't resist arrest, he was just saying leave me alone.  If you take a man in his obese condition down like that there'd be a good chance it would kill him, that Cop should have been indicted.  These others, like that guy who was jumping up and down on cars at that dealership, really.  Next month, Queen Elizabeth will pass Queen Victoria for longest-reigning English Monarch.  During WW 11, a lot of the English girls were trained in skills to aid the war effort in case they ran out of men, the Queen was an auto mechanic.

No comments: