Thursday, August 6, 2015

good talk

The moderator for the Republican Pres. Debate tonight in Cleveland should be myself, Ed Preusse, who better to handle matters than an American, a real American, whose ancestry in this country goes back to 1650, rather than this foreigner of an Australian, Savannah Guthrie, who's ineligible to be President, she has no skin in the game.  It's sacrilege.  It's half past 10 A.M. here in Las Vegas, she can be ditched and me flown-in for this if we do it right-now.  Brazil is talking about doing away with a visa for U.S. Citizens not just for the Olympics but entirely.  That would be welcome, I was all-over Brazil via plane in 1991, man, I swam on some fine beaches, lots of good stuff to see, that architecture from the early 1600's around Torture Square (where many thousands of slaves were sold, and wrongdoers punished) in Salvador is the finest of that era in S.A.  When I was in Rio, I got a good price, $8 a nite, for a nice-room, but it was also a hotel where Prostys brought their clientile.  The morning I was gonna leave, I heard a pounding on the door, and an angry woman's voice, I had no idea what this was all about and wasn't going to open the door and get knifed or whatever.  I went on my balcony where I had drunk beer the nite before in my undies while viewing the churning-throng passing by 4 stories below, and I saw a policeman standing 50 meters away on the corner.  I threw a beer can towards him, he didn't hear it hit, I threw another and he looked up and at me and I motioned that he should come quickly and sort this (too much traffic for him to hear shout) out.  The good officer arrived and did so, the hotel-manager indicated that the Black Prosty was loco, I quickly left.

No comments: