Tuesday, December 19, 2017

good talk

Last April, I began my trip on American to Detroit, some Black woman announced that during the  flight that she was going to "work the room", to sell their frowsy credit-card.  The passengers pretty-much want to relax, they're not flying for free, and resent American trying to foist their card on them.  From Detroit to Amman, Jordan, I took Royal Jordanian, I had taken them before from Muscat to Amman, and thought them all right.  This was a long-flight, and they hardly gave us any food, my ticket was about what you'd expect it to cost, it wasn't some bargain.   I told them they were cheap.  Then RJ, Amman to Cairo.  Going back, London to Las Vegas, I took WestJet (Canadian) to Toronto, then T to LV, and they didn't give me anything other than a half-glass of water,  but I had brought ample food (a big cheese, olives, chips, the works) and had filled a bottle with water.  But I liked WestJet, dig this, as you're going to the plane, you pass big bins, filled with all kinds of newspapers and magazines, I already had a couple of that day's English newspapers, and I picked from a bin, that day's Wall Street Journal, which I read by the time we got to Toronto, for this real-good reading material, I thought WestJet pretty-good.  I've never seen another airline do this.  That tragedy near Tacoma was caused by way-excessive speed, but Trump is real-correct in that we've wasted all  this money on War in the Middle East, money that should have been spent on U.S. Infrastructure,  we've got ancient water-systems, antiquated power-grids, and so on, in addition, our Country is way-overpopulated, a lot of extra-people using these.  Brown says that terrible-fires in Ca. are to be the norm, how is the air-quality, the cost of living, misuse of tax-money, Californians, ha, are fleeing about everywhere,  there's a lot of transplants, say, in Arkansas

No comments: