Thursday, December 7, 2017

good talk

I sent Dr. Ted Kaczynski a Christmas Card, as in past years:  No. 04475-046  US Penitentiary-Max  P.O. Box 8500  Florence, CO   8126-8500  (See My Blog for Dec. 9, 2014)  Can you imagine what prison would be like for someone at Christmas?  Now, I know that you people are no good, mean, and evil, but you're not allowed to torture anyone, under the U.S. Constitution (See the Eighth Amendment).  SuperMax in Colorado has been described as "a high-tech version of Hell" (See the "Boston Globe" for April 26, 2015), in which loneliness is so great that some guy ...Befriended a wasp that somehow flew into his cell, feeding it and talking to it like a friend...  Few of the inmates are escape-risks, that they might be put into solitary-confinement for years, and its against Federal Law to treat them this way.  I know that you only care about yourselves, but at Christmas, make the effort otherwise  (I find having to look at you, very unpleasant)

No comments: