Sunday, February 16, 2020

good talk

You belong in jail.  I got a Hit from the Seychelles, 82 thou.  In 2016, Forbes estimated Kobe's wealth, at 680 mil. "A Secret Garden", the violin-duet, a young Swedish man and woman, "Laredo", Chris Cagle.  I've walked the track at Daytona, on the 31 degree turn, I fell-over.  Sat. is the long-anticipated 2nd fight, between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury, I've seen both fight (See My Blog for Jan. 21, 2015 and Sept. 16, 2019), for their first go-round, Deontay only weighed 212, lotsa torque, lotsa steam, I like to see guys I haven't seen, but would, of course, want to see this, the cheapest-ticket at the MGM, is $500, in the high-nosebleed, so, ha, I won't be there.  If that gouge doesn't reappear on Fury, that is, if Deontay doesn't bust-it-out, I'd take Fury, only time will tell.  There was a real-good Boxing Card, last nite, on Fox, featuring Caleb Plant, at 168 lbs., yet again, I saw him fight on a Card, at the now-closed, Hard Rock, a few years ago, and identified him as having real-good potential, in a letter, to my brother, man, that guy is fast, fights from a distance, his lunges and hand-speed, things of beauty, his German opponent, was tuff as an old-boot, but couldn't mount much-offense, and was just getting beaten-up, pretty-good watching, nonetheless. Larry Bird won the first 3 3-Point Contests at the NBA All Star Game, then retired from this, the guys who win, are about always, smaller-guys, and Larry is 6'9", due to a bad-back, Larry wasn't as good, past "30", prior to that, he'd blow your brains out, he comes from a very-bad family-situation, his Old Man eventually, blowing his brains out, on the front lawn               

No comments: