Saturday, February 29, 2020

good talk

You belong in jail, to read my Blog, you'd get-up on your back-legs and beg, like a dog, you're a disgrace.  Joe Coulombe, founder of Trader Joe's, 503 stores, passed at "89, who hasn't enjoyed their tasty-eats at reasonable-prices, Non Union, they pay well up-front, rather than longevity, and have energetic, young-people scurrying-about, yes, I've had 2 Buck Chuck, rip. I was just at LaJolla Cove, beautiful, smell the salt-air, and PB, my old haunts, lived there for 5 years, everybody was kite-surfing, you gotta know what you're doing, or slam into the pier, real-good to watch.  When I was at Queen Nefertari's Tomb, last year, about the most-beautiful, $65 and inside for 10 minutes, and it's a big-tomb, that was the time for baksheesh, in for half an hour.  Anyway, there's some buildings there, I was told that some guy was mad at me because I mistook his office for the men's restroom (no, I didn't...)  Today, is a rare-day, we should enjoy-it. I was talking with Jorge Capetillo (See My Blog for Sept. 16, 2019), Cutman Illustrious, and Andy Lee, Tyson Fury's cousin and co-trainer, former holder of part of the Middleweight Championship, on Wednesday, 3 days before the 2nd Fury-Wilder, at the MGM, and I asked Jorge if that Cut would reopen, he shook his head in indecision (didn't, that plastic surgeon knew his business), I asked Jorge what he used to close that Cut, so well, at the end of those rounds, and he said adrenaline and vaseline, he said, that was the biggest Cut I've seen, much-less closed, guy saved Tyson's Career.  Supposedly, Fury gave him a huge-bonus, I asked how much, he declined to comment, of course, it's none of my business.  I told Andy Lee, that I had never met an, Irish Traveller, he laughed, "35", with a friendly, boyish, smile, I said, you have a secret language, he said ...2..., I said, when one gets tired, you can use the other.  Boxing Folk are generally humble and kind, you need to associate with better-people.  I watched the replay, and I wouldn't want to see it twice, Tyson whipped his head, good, that was the beatdown of the World, there's no explanation for Deontay's lame-performance, if he's coming-back, he needs to do what Tyson did, after their first-fight, his father said  ...He should sack the lot of them... he did.  Deontay is "34", and has loads of money, he has 8 children, maybe he should retire, and breed further, he can afford it, I hate to see a game-lad get hurt like that.                                                                                                              

No comments: