Saturday, February 29, 2020

good talk

I'm not getting the Coronavirus, I've never had the Flu, nobody in my family ever had it, I only got Flu Shots, in my 50's, 'cause my Lady Doctor begged-me, I later, told her that, putting-it that way.  If two-thirds of the people in this Country, are wiped-out, it'll probably be for the best, cull the herd, separate the wheat from the chaff, get-rid of the riff-raff.  The World, and this Country, are way-overpopulated.  If a carrier coughed in my face, I still wouldn't get it, I was thinkin', could I have your possessions?  I asked first.  McKayla (how did I get involved with her), has to be realistic, nobody is ever going to pay-money to hear her sing, she has to find-something, she can do.  When I was little, I used to love to watch Westerns, and my goal, was to grow-up, and be an Indian, not to be, but I did find my slot, and am a great-telepathist, the best, since the World began.  I'd find meeting McKayla, conventionally, to be real-interesting, we can get-together, for a day, she'd enjoy it, she could, look at me, she could inhale my delicious-scent, she can, take me someplace-nice, for lunch, she'd be so-proud.  Her past associations, ha, haven't done-her a whole, lot, of good, and I'm sure that I could have a beneficial-affect on her life, I'm just trying to be nice                                                                                                                                              

No comments: