Monday, June 8, 2009

good talk

I decided to return to Paramaribo, Suriname to try to get a Brazilian Visa at their Embassy. French Guiana is only 183,000 and due to the lack of population in the Guianas, that is Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana there is very limited Infrastructure, it's hard to go anywhere. Kourou has the French Space Center and two-thirds of the Commercial Satellite bin the World since 1980 are from there. Kourou is close to the Equator where the Earth spins much faster than elsewhere, that is you get the Slingshot Effect, Extra Propulsion for Launches, this is the Best Locati"on for This in the World. I went Overland back to St. Laurent and Crossed the Maroni River into Suriname, my Visa is good for 5 Years and Multiple Entry. These Black Guys in Albina wanted to talk to Me about Obama and I told them that Obama was "Cafe au Lait" which brought a General Laugh. Overland to Paramaribo and I was dropped off at the Brazilian Embassy where they told me that I'd have to wait 5 days for a Visa, I said I wouldn't. A Chap there offered to drop me off at a good Travel Agency and there another nice India Fellow, the Manager, sold me a ticket to Caracao for only $190. Caracao is a Dutch Island next to Aruba, where I was at long ago. He said that from here I could make my way to where I had said I wanted to go, the Galapagos Islands off of Ecuador. Strangely I had never heard of Curacao (correct spelling). Recently my friend, Scott, the Oddsmaker took me and another guy to the Hilton for Dinner using Comps. This was quite nice and we had a good time. I mentioned Scott around Valentine's Day. He's "38" and owns a nice house and car, never been Married, he looks Pretty Good. He's had his Picture and Quotes in "Sports Illustrated," although not recently. I noticed that his Interest in Girls was sort of Dormant, he's not, you know. Last year I brought him a Danica Patrick Calender to revive his Interest, he didn't want it. So I asked another guy, Brad, and he said "Surrrre." Brad teaches High School English and apparently doesn't mind that Danica is a 10th Grade Drop-Out, that she disdains the Educational Process, surrrre sounds that way. Scott is a Kind Person and I think with his Youth and Qualities that Some of You Girls might like him. Maybe you could revive his Interest by Dancing Around Him or Something.

No comments: