Friday, June 12, 2009

good talk

I told the 2 Swedish Girl Journalists about the Entire American Media Covering Up the Fact that TV Star Kelly Ripa was Gay and that this They had done for the Past 2 Years. These Swedish Journalists Said that That Was Impossible, That the Entire American Media Couldn't Possibly Be Bought Off. One of Them was So Worked Up that She could Hardly Talk, She Could Hardly Get the Words Out. Well, you Thousands of American Media People Reading This Blog Know That Unfortunately This is True. I asked These Girls if I Could Mention Their Names in My Blog and They Said No. I Said, The Evil and Powerful American Media Will Be Angry That You Sided With Me and Will Make Sure That You Lose Your Jobs and That You Never Work Again. I Said---You'll Starve To Death on the Streets of Stockhom as Martyrs to the Truth, That is So Romantic . What Girl Wouldn't Be Won by Such Pleasing Talk? The Young People on This Cruise Came from All Over, Stockholm, Israel, Australia, All Over the Map. Everybody Used Sunblock even the Israelis who were Dark Did This and I Was Glad of This From My Own Experiences. The Israelis didn't Talk to Anybody Else but They weren't Aloof, I thought they were allright, They Sort of Seemed Like the Same Person Except One was a Man and the Other a Woman. I Thought that Ben and Christina were Jewish and the Israelis had no Truck With Them. Ben taught Physics at a Medical School and Christina Worked in the Administration at Columbia U. and They had just Come From 2 weeks of Planting Seeds in Peru (There were All These Cutsie Goodie-Goods on the Cruise). Hopefully You Haven't Gotten All Excited About Going to the Galapagos Yourselves. You'll Just Clutter Up the Place and Drive Up Prices with More Dollars Chasing the Services. Besides It's Too Much for You. If you Must Go Somewhere You Can Go to Lake Erie or Someplace, Deal?

No comments: