Wednesday, June 10, 2009

good talk

I was just Watching Jessica Andrews when She was "16" in "Unbreakable Heart," god was She Fine. ABC Continues to Play the Only Cards They LHave, ha, ha. Of the 16 Passengers 3 were Older French People who Left Halfway Through When Their 7 Days Were Up with Others Replacing Them, after that I was the Oldest at "62" on June 25 and Peter the 2nd Oldest at "37." The Passengers were Fine, Upscale Young People, 2 of Them were Good-Looking Swedish Girl Journalists who Were "27" and One of Them Had the Biggest Crush on Me, She Had It Bad. She Was a Fine Girl All the Way Around and I Wouldn't Mind Running into Her Yet Again. Included in the $800 were All Meals and They Were Pretty Good and Lots of Snacks. Everybody It Seemed Drank at Night and it was $2 for a Beer, all I had on the Entire Cruise was 2 Beers the First Night. We Trekked on the Various Islands and We Snorkeled and my Buoyancy has Really Gone Down Although My Land Movement is All Right. Most of You are Better in the Water Than Me. We Were Over Half the Galapagos Preserve which is 28,000 Sq. Miles, We were on Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Floreana, Espanola, and Santiago and Points In Between. It Was Really Quite the Experience I Daresay and I'm Looking Forward to Returning to the Galapagos and Doing Different Things Than Before. I had Penguins Swimming a Few Feet Past Me, I Had Friendly Sharks Around Me, I Saw Blue-Footed Boobies, Red-Throated Frigate Birds, Countless Sea Lions (don't get too Close, they Might Bite). It was After his 5-Year Voyage on the "Beagle" that Charles Darwin Wrote "The Origin of the Species" in 1859 and a Lot of That Was Learned from his Observations in the Galapagos, that Species Adapt and Evolve. Many People in this Country Don't Believe, they Believe That the World Began 6000 Years Ago, I Know People Like This. I Was Happy to See the Cruise End, After 7 Days of Sand in All My Clothes I Had Had Enough But I'm Looking Forward to Returning.

No comments: