Saturday, June 27, 2009

good talk

Michael Jackson was very talented and a perfectionist, such people are usually flawed. When I was in Trinidad and Tobago I heard the Reggae version of "Human Nature" by Tarrus Riley which I like better than the original. I only see Kelly's hand in her personal dilemma, I don't feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for myself for being forced to associate with people who go around with their noses up in the air because they can talk and the Neanderthals probably couldn't. 2 weeks ago Joshua Clottey from Ghana fought Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico in Madison Square Garden on the eve of the annual Puerto Rican Parade. I had money on Clottey as I thought he would win a decision by a good margin and I was very happy with my bet until the Judge's Scorecards were read and Cotto was given a split-decision. About everybody who saw the fight thought that Clottey had won, I thought 7 Rounds to 5 and that wasn't counting Cotto throwing Clottey down and Cotto hitting Clottey in the back of the head, both Major Fouls. This was a "Bad Beat" for myself and I'm none to happy about it. Both Clottey and I were Licked-Off, it was an egregious Lick-Off. The Judges probably scored it before the Fight. Boxing has gotten so Corrupt that one is Loath to have anything to do with it. Bob Arum thinks that the Public wants to see Cotto fight Manny Pacquao but I don't see why as most people think that Cotto has lost 2 of his last 3 Fights. Bob was good in his day and I liked him but might be getting too old to cut the Mustard.

No comments: