Thursday, June 25, 2009

good talk

Today is my 62nd Birthday, I'm still surviving, hah. I like the President, I always did, nice clean-cut looking guy, I only questioned his qualifications. For the American People to elect Bush President twice they'd have to be a Quart-Low, they're dragging me down with them. ABC is Soldiering on with their image of Kelly Ripa, I have nothing against Kelly and I wish her well, I just think that the American People shouldn't be Deceived. In one of her current pictures Kelly appears Bedraggled and I'm sorry about that, we've all seen a lot worse than Kelly Ripa. San Diego has the worse roads in the Country, for about the past 17 years it's been this way. San Diego is a Wealthy City but all of its Money has been spent on Undeserving City Employees' Salaries and Pensions. You too can have your Axle bent and your Fine Car shaken to pieces. The World is overpopulated, probably should only be 4 billion at the most, I can't take any more of seeing all these poverty-stricken people as I travel about, I'm Saturated. I don't like to talk about myself but I'm one of the most Talented People in the World and I'd like to make some Money off my Ability. You Media People think you're so great, about anybody can talk, you have no talent. It's thought that the Neanderthals probably couldn't talk, maybe these are who you think you're Superior to. I'm forced to associate with you People, had I my Druthers, I wouldn't. Vin Suprynowicz writes a very good Column for the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" and on July 14, 2009 he wrote on Immigration. See http://www.lvrj.com/blogs/vin/. Although I think that legal immigration should be greatly curtailed. The U.S. looks about the same as these 3rd World Countries I go to. The Expression " the Whole Nine Yards" comes from that a belt of ammunition for Machine Guns on American Planes in the Pacific were 27 feet long such that a Gunner returning to base might say, Gave the Japs the Whole Nine Yards.

No comments: