Monday, July 6, 2009

good talk

I've always wanted to have a Charity, it's all you people's fault that I don't. You Media People are the Bane of Society, you are Truly Scum. You know this yourselves. Last Week I went to the Del Mar Fair, the 5th largest in the country and was there for 11 Hours. It's good to see all those pigs, cows, sheep, horses, etc., it makes you feel part of Nature. All the Farmgirls are Blonde, a Requirement? At night I saw "Creedence Clearwater Revisited" which has 2 original Members of the 4 from "Creedence Clearwater Revival," so that's plenty of Authenticity. Of course, John Fogarty is the Big One and he's doing his own thing, his older brother, Tom, died from AIDS in 1990 but the 3 should be together, it's too bad. They had 20 Hits, my favorite is "Tonight," that thing moves. I had a Great Time, it was Wonderful, I saw everything there. Yesterday, Sunday, I saw the Padres play the Dodgers with Chad Billingsley vs. Josh Banks. Banks left after 4 innings but Billingsley, who had hit a Home Run, was up 6-1 and throwing "99" in the 9th when he gave up a Home Run and a Single and was taken out. The Dodgers' Relief Pitching allowed Billingsley's runner to score plus, ha, ha, 3 more Runs to take away Chad's Victory, bet he was happy. Unfortunately, the Dodgers hit a Home Run in the 13th to win after the Padres' brave comeback. I was in the 10th row behind 1st Base, I like to sit in different places. 14 years ago I saw the Padres play the Astros at Qualcomm and was sitting in the 1st Row behind 1st Base. Jeff Bagwell, the 1st Baseman for the Astros had won the MVP the previous year and had signed a very fat contract. Bip Roberts of the Padres hit a grounder that the 2nd Baseman threw to Bagwell which he flubbed, one of you inept Women could have caught it. I yelled "Hey Butterfingers" and Bip Roberts who had reached 1st Base on Bagwell's Error patted Bagwell on the Shoulder in Response to the Fan's Taunt. I thought, I don't think I'll do that anymore.

No comments: