Wednesday, July 15, 2009

good talk

I've Given Blood 17 Times in Las Vegas and it would have been a Lot More Except that I've often been flagged for High Blood Pressure. It's Ordinarily Normal but the Thought of Giving 9% of my Body's Blood Supply Makes Me Nervous. For their Purposes I Have Rare Blood, not as Rare as You Think. It's AB Positive and also CMV Negative. They Cut my Pint 6 Ways and Give it to Preemies, Most People have the CMV Virus and that'll Kill a Preemie, I don't have it. I also don't have Herpes or Anything Sexually Transmitted or Anything Else, My Body's Pure, Well it is, Why I'm Wearing a White Shirt. I Went to the San Diego Zoo Recently, Best in the World. Costs Big Money to Get in but Packed on a Monday. I was There from 1 0:30 until 7. Taking the Bus is Sort of a Waste of Time, you've Gotta Walk the Walk. They used to have a Tasmanian Devil, was there the last time for me 7 Years Ago but None Now. Good, this Guy or Gal was so Lonely-Looking just like We'd be if We were the Only Person in the World. Hopefully Shipped Somewhere Where He found Romance (like in the Bugs Bunny Cartoons). They had about 10 Giant Galapagos Tortoises, about as Many as I saw in the Galapagos. They had 2 Pandas on Display, they have 5 but only 2 Displayed at a Time. They were Showing Gao Gao who is 17 and the Father of 3 Young Pandas. He was just sitting there Eating Bamboo. Also there was his daughter, Zhen Zhen, age 2 and She was a Ball of Fire. She was Climbing Trees, Hanging Upside Down, Falling Off and Rolling Down to the Concrete Embankment and Then Doing All This Over Again. Everybody was Laughing at Zhen Zhen's Antics, That was So Much Fun. It's Good to Commune with the Other Animals. 3 Months Ago I was at the Buenos Aires Zoo which was Quite Nice. Recently in the San Diego Newspaper they had a Story About Antonio Cromartie of the Chargers who had an Off-Season Last Year when at age "24" he was Constantly Besieged by Requests for Money from the 5 Mothers of his 7 Children. The Doctor that I See Every 4 Months is a little-girl Doctor, "40," Smart as Heck, I 've Seen Her for almost 7 Years. She had her only Child Recently (Said it's now or never). It was also a Lady Doctor who did my Skin Cancer Surgeries Recently, she's also real Good (I'm Very Critical, I filed a Complaint against 3 Doctors only recently). She's never been Married and is about "50." And both are very nice Ladies. So between the 2 of Them they have a Total of 1.

No comments: