Thursday, July 23, 2009

gppd ta;l

From Trujillo I went up to Lambayeque which is 3 Hours North on the Bus and Saw the Bruning Museum and the Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum. Dr. Walter Alva in 1987 discovered the Tomb of a Moche Warrior Priest which was full of Treasures which you can see at this Latter Museum and the Bruning is Good in its own Right. Other Tombs in Sipan were also Excavated and are Still Being Excavated. To be in these 2 Museums was Very Exciting as I had Heard of their Discoveries long ago. Being Me I had to go to Sipan itself 20 Miles Away near the Ocean so I had a taxi take me there and back. They have a nice Museum there but the Excavations that you can see Amount to a bunch of Big Holes in the Ground, what I Expected but I wanted to go There Anyway. Back to Trujillo and then by Bus to Lima, 10 Hours on the Pan American Highway and then another Bus to Nasca (Nazca). There was a 6 Hour Delay on the Pan American which only amounts to one Lane in Either Direction as there had been an Accident. This is Commonplace but the Lost Time was Irritating to Me. I Saw in the Paper where Travis Henry was Sentenced to Federal Prison for his Role in a Cocaine Operation. Henry had been a Talented Running Back for the Broncos who was known for Being Unable to pay his Child Support for his 11 Children by 10 Women. In the Las Vegas Newspaper it noted that he must have had 2 by One of Them, it Said he must have really loved her.

No comments: