Monday, January 14, 2013

good talk

I've never had the flu (you and your weak immune systems) I've only been getting a flu shot the past 10 years because my doctor initially begged me.  Earnie's Speech was as clear as a bell and the content very intelligent despite the severe trauma gonna make you ogle questioningly that next Brewski and think twice about drinking it hee.  Notre Dame wouldn't get Rudy Ruettiger a ticket despite all he did for them (that big flattering movie still well-watched 20 years later) an Alabama Supporter did and he sat with them. Just act that way and they'll go 3 times on ye.  I notice that Alabama doesn't do that silly jumping up and bumping each other or have that long scraggly hair hanging out of their helmets, a team is supposed to be uniform, they're all business.  When I was a grad student at Kent State a player on the football team was Nick Saban, Holtz is also from there Ohio Mother of Football Coaches.  Tim Tebow got the Broncos their only playoff win since 2005 and they eagerly got rid of him just act that way......                       

No comments: