Wednesday, January 2, 2013

good talk

I find our relationship to be very strange certainly we have nothing in common.  Long ago I forbade you to read my Blog but you persist in doing so why you want to go where you're not wanted is beyond me.  There's nothing more that I can do for you people you're weak people.  Henceforth I want you to observe my Prohibition.  Matt Bush was the lst player taken in the 2004 Baseball Draft.  I saw Matt pitch and play as a Junior and Senior at Mission Bay High in San Diego.  An average sized kid he could seemingly do anything he wanted on the diamond hitting a Home Run whenever he wanted and pitching a blazing moving fastball wherever he wanted.  Despite his Anglo name he was Portuegese there's a longtim e Portuegese Community in S.D. I had a friend who was this.  Matt began getting in trouble right after he was drafted (3.5 mil signing bonus) his football and baseball coach Dennis Pugh said He's a Follower, just because the Common Herd is doing something doesn't mean that you have too you people should follow not. Matt's increasing reliance on alcohol and drugs wasn't improved by Rehab and he became more and more irresponsible never reaching the Majors recently he pleabargained to a prison term of 4 years 3 months due a 3rd DUI in which he injured a motorcyclist.  This past season Arian Foster attended a football game at Mission Bay at which his Number was Retired at halftime I don't think they'll be doing this for Matt......Sometimes things get complicated when you get past 18.....                             

No comments: