Monday, January 28, 2013

good talk

In Europe everybody has been sitting around since the end of WW11 very little has come out of there in the way of advanced products good ideas or anything nice.  I've been to Greece lots of times and all over thoroughly enjoying it fab things to see cheap even.  Nobody in Greece has done anything since the Time of Pericles that it would crash was obvious.  The last 2 times I've been in Athens their great Archeology Museum has been closed because the Greeks were too lazy to staff it.  When I'm in Athens I always stay at a hotel in Omonia and they always have a lot of good-looking girls working there and I was talking with one who worked the desk, "23," and she told me that she can't find a man and so stays at home nightly with her dog whom she called "her daughter" (sounds like she stayed at home a lot).  I said Ellen, you're a real nice girl, you're pretty, a good body, you should be able to find a man easily.  And Ellen said that she can't find "a good man" because so many of the men are Gay.  So maybe you young fellows know where to go to alleviate these girls' distress.  The Greek Communists Headquarters is right around the corner from that hotel, Hammer and Sickle you can't miss it, and I was curious whether it would be open as the Communists are Atheists but as lazy as the Greeks are I thought maybe even they would be taking the Holiday so I walked past and pulled the front door it moved.

No comments: