Monday, January 14, 2013

good talk

I can tell that the TV Media is happy now that they no longer read my Blog as the Truth upsets their infantile minds their motto is Ignorance is Bliss they stick their head in the sand like an ostrich they think if they don't see anything then everything is all right.  Why, previously I had never seen so much Evil.  I just read that 373 current lobbyists in D.C. had been either in the House or Senate (only 535 at any one time) this would indicate that many who seek these offices do so in the hope that eventually they'll be able to milk riches by toadying favor with prospective future employers through their legislative efforts. This country used to be full of high-minded altruistic people and look at the Trash that resides today.  Nowadays almost everybody of any Influence has been bought-off or is hoping to be.  The Truth is a Rush I Love to tell the Truth as it's a wonderful feeling I'd much rather be this way than have any amount of money.  I've been suprised that some of the TV Media hasn't jumped off a building.                                   

No comments: