Monday, January 7, 2013

good talk

Some of you were giving me angry resentful looks which hurt my feelings you should just go quietly into the night.  You're petulant children you bodies grew your brains stayed the same.  Some of the TV Media make millions a year and none of them can do anything that many others can't while I'm just scraping by this is absurd and has to end. I'm forced  to associate with you (raped) when I watch TV but I can dictate whom may read my Blog.  Jan. 6 the Feast of the Epiphany and my paternal Grandmother's Birthday I donated $500 to the ASPCA and I expect this of each of you.  That quick offense of Chip Kelly's where they run a play every 13 seconds which many others are copying is as Old As the Hills.  In 1970 I and a friend and my older brother and his friend went to see Upper Arlington ranked lst in the State host Akron Garfield ranked 6th.  UA High was in a wealthy all-White suburb of Columbus Jack Nicklaus was called the Golden Bear the UA Golden Bears they ran a play every 11 seconds they were just average-sized kids but were in tremendous shape and kept coming.  Garfield had Larry Poole who would score 3 TD's in an NFL Game and Dave Brown who was an All-American at Michigan and the lst Draft Choice of the Steelers who would play in the NFL until "40." Garfield was shredded so bad that we left at halftime I don't remember what we did with the rest of our Friday Nite but it was better than that.  As we drove away my brother's friend feigned offense and said just for that Preusse I'm not inviting you to my party Bob said I'll be there.....                          

No comments: