Friday, August 2, 2013

good talk

I enjoyed the Museum of Kosovo, the Neolithic terracotta "Goddess On the Throne."  They also had some nice Mosques, Pristina is a pleasant laid-back place and I enjoyed just walking around.  I just wanted to head North I asked the ticket-seller at the bus station if I could successfully try to go to Belgrade, Serbia where I've been twice, I told him the Great Book said that Serbia wouldn't allow you to enter from Kosovo (also Macedonia and Montenegro) and he said it would be "no problem."  So I buy a ticket get on the bus and am turned back at the Serbian Border.  It cost me 20 Euros to take a taxi back to the Pristina Bus Station.  A big place I talked to the guy in charge and asked for a refund on my ticket he said you used it I said I didn't get to Belgrade.  I was yelling at them Plan B was to head North via Bucharest, Romania (Plan A cost me a wasted 50 U.S.)  they quickly got me on a bus heading to Skopje, Macedonia where I waited 5 hours and got on a bus to Sofia, Bulgaria where after 3 hours I took a train to Bucharest where I already had been twice, I was in 4 countries in 26 hours.          

No comments: