Sunday, August 11, 2013

good talk

The TV Media is a continuing bad influence they often put me in a bad mood and rightly so.  Anybody who'd sneeze in their hands I just sneeze on the floor.  Recently I was at the bank and I pointed out to the teller that she had sneezed on her arm she went in the back and washed it off.  Caroline Kennedy being appointed ambassador to Japan shows that the mass thinking in this country might eventually approach that of apes.  She follows a long line of distinguished men and Steve Chapman in his column says that his efforts to find out if Caroline has even been to Japan (common, me thrice) have gone unanswered.  Things are quite bad.  When I was in Malta I saw an office of "Air Libya" so I went inside and said to the 2 well-dressed men and one woman...I want to buy a ticket to Benghazi....  I was told that I would first have to go to Tripoli, I think they knew that I was kidding, eh maybe not somebody must be going there.  I had Masses said for the repose of the soul of Chub Chionchio a friend of mine back in Ohio.  I found out a few months back that Chub had passed away a couple years ago I've had little to do with Ohio since I left so I only recently learned this.  Chub's wife, Mary Jo, was the Academic Advisor to St. V's Basketball Team when LeBron was there so LeBron quite possibly knew Chub.  Chub was a really good guy who would stick up for you when you weren't around and that goes far with me Rest in Peace, Buddy.                                                                                                         

No comments: