Sunday, August 4, 2013

good talk

The TV Media has made unimportant criminal trials into huge extravaganzas to inflate Ratings due to their weak minds' inability to boost Ratings via skillful reporting on significant World Affairs. Once on a Greyhound trip heading to Louisville the lady sitting next to me said "He's playing with himself" I look over and some White Guy about "35" driving a real nice car was alongside the bus and doing this while gazing up at the passengers (or maybe the bus).  The tone wasn't of shock or outrage but that this was stupid some guy said "He must not have much to do" this reminds me of the American TV Media. Oh, I was denied entry into Serbia due to my passport showing that I had entered Kosovo from Montenegro the way the Serbs have it is if your passport shows that you entered Kosovo from Montenegro, Macedonia or Albania then you will be denied entry into Serbia (?).                                                                     

No comments: