Sunday, August 25, 2013

good talk

I'm gonna ask McKayla's father for her Hand maybe I'll catch him after he's eaten a good dinner and is feeling magnanimous.  Congrats to Max Scherzer, I'm always glad to see a Kraut do well they've been so beleaguered over the past century.  Bernard Hopkins is still one of the best boxers in the world at "48."  B-Hop says that he hasn't had cake or a cookie for the past 20 years which coincidentally is true of many of my Readers.  Bernard has floated the idea of running for elective office in his native Philadelphia if they would overlook his youthful indiscretions of Armed Robbery and 5 years in Prison.  Everyone makes mistakes in their youth B-Hop has always acted as his own Manager, he's smart and known to be frugal and sharp with a dollar.  I was in Philly last year for Bernard not to be a great improvement would be very unlikely.                                               

No comments: