Sunday, October 25, 2015

good talk

The Carvings on Stone Mountain, Ga., depicting Rebel Heroes, Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis, represent the largest high-relief sculpture in the world.  They should be left-alone and without any addition.  I've been there twice, just took mass transpo from Atlanta, and they are truly magnificent.  3 acres, much bigger than Mt. Rushmore, these good-men are dashingly on horseback, not many of you swine have seen it, I recommend.  I tried to buy a Stars and Bars Shirt around the U. of S. Carolina, I was told they used to sell a lot.  What, there should be no past, no vestige?  This past Thursday was UC Irvine's Job Fair, and the U.S. Border Patrol was supposed to be amongst them, but due to offending, ha, their many illegal aliens, they didn't show-up. Southern Cal's Athletic Director, Pat Haden, has a pacemaker.  He's on the board of the Mayr Foundation, his daughter, Natalie, is its secretary, she makes 68 thou for working 1 hour a week.  I don't like stadium-seating at the movies, I always sit in the last row, where none of those pigs have put their shoes up on the back of my seat, and my legs are tired by the time I get to the top.  I just had my every 4-month blood analysis and meeting with my lady-doctor.  Before she got her hands on me 13 years ago, I hadn't had a physical in many years, I didn't feel bad at all, I just thought, I should probably get a physical.  My Triglycerides were 1067, with optimum being 200.  Most recently my Triglycerides were 99, all my labs were real good.  Had things continued on the way they were, long-ago my prostate would have blown-up, into a million pieces

No comments: