Thursday, October 8, 2015

good talk

The TV Folk often look real-tired and depressed due to their guilty-conscience.  They should publicly acknowledge Ed (tell the truth for once in their life).  They have yet to know the feeling but telling the truth is a whole lotta fun.  See My Blog for June 21, 2015.  I asked the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to force Citibank to change my "Diamond Preferred" MasterCard into the type of MasterCard that everybody else has, where you accrue points to be used for gifts or cash/back, and not 20% discounts, which nobody would want, especially me.  And recently this federal-agency forced Citibank to cough-up 770 mil to their CardHolders for having fraudulently deceived them.  But all the CFPB did was send my Case # 150812-000614 to Citibank, and not forcing them to do anything for me, and the CFPB's notification of this to me wasn't even signed by anybody.  The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is totally worthless (so who's getting this 770 mil?).  Citibank sent me a letter from the "Office of the President" stating that the thousands of points I've accrued with them can only be used for the 20% discounts of the "Diamond Preferred" Card, which they criminally granted-me, and that there'd be no transfer of my points to a MasterCard that somebody would-want.  The letter is signed by "Stacey Moon" of Citibank's "Office of the President's Executive Response Unit"   her phone number is 1-605-331-7169           

No comments: