Sunday, November 22, 2015

good talk

Michelle Malkin (a Filipino-American of all people, I never heard of this chick until recently, hey, a grad of Oberlin, the first co-ed college in the U.S., maybe anywhere), has a learned column in the Nov. 22, 2015 L.V. Review-Journal, she's often on the money.  After a week, I was dubious about that laser-facial I had, but it's supposed to take several weeks to work, it left me kind of lumpy, but it seems to be getting ironed-out, hopefully it'll enhance my beauty.  It's been 2 weeks, 4 days.  As an initial-step, I'm filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau against those miscreants, Citibank, and the AAA.  In his own finale, Harry Reid is turning on his constituents, about all of whom are happy with the UNLV Rebels.  In San Diego, I met a little girl in her 30's who would have been perfect, but SD bores me after a while, sort of a rambling-gambling man, I prefer the seedy but exciting atmosphere of Las Vegas, she's out, I'm out, I can never get anything lined-up.  In his own finale, Harry Reid is turning on his own constituents, about all of whom prefer the UNLV Rebels.  Obama has a Creator Complex.  Angela Merkel has something wrong with her, perhaps a brain-tumor, and all those Europeans were following her.  The final-chapter opened       

No comments: