Thursday, November 5, 2015

good talk

Lately, there's been a lot of loose-talk concerning the VA becoming part of the regular medical system, this is a horrible idea.  A lot of the Vets' medical-needs and even the mindset are germane, the way it is now is real-good.  What isn't real good is all the Pork, forinstance, the VA Hospital in N. Las Vegas is their first in decades, and it was brought-in for a billion dollars, the private-sector could have done it for 300 mil.  A billion dollars.  Yesterday, I was up at the VA where I had my mug-lasered.  I've had my nose-broken, my left zygomatic-arch broken in 11 places (a kick), and numerous skin-cancer surgeries and radiation, other things, and there was so-much scar in there that they wanted to laser half my-face.  Sounded good to me, beforehand the doctors kept on telling-me how painful this was going to be for me despite my being shot-up extensively with anesthetic.  It was a senior-doctor and a good-looking young-doctor, and a nurse, all women, I said a hen-party.  Dig this, the young-doctor, said that when she interviewed with Johns Hopkins that not only did she meet Ben Carson, she had a conversation of some-length.  Anyway, they gave me a ball to squeeze for each hand, of all things (nah, I'll bite my belt), and the long-procedure wasn't nearly as bad as they had made-it-out to be.  It was half-a-skin-facejob, and it's going to provide-me with virtually new-skin in the areas lasered, and I can already tell the difference.  I only slept 4 hours last night, due to the excitement, like when I go to the Chargers game, the same thing, and half my face is lobster-red, but I'm real-happy about this, and I told the ladies how appreciative I was of their efforts.                

No comments: