Thursday, November 12, 2015

good talk

A Modigliani just sold for 170 mil (See My Blog for Sept.1, 2009).  I feel McKayla's yearning for me, I'm sorry there's nothing more that I feel like doing for you, no man could have done more.  The Mass Media should consider offing-itself, like the lemmings, the World would the better for it, every one of them is no-good.  Recently, at the 24-Hour Fitness at Midway, I found a large, heavy, silver bracelet on the floor of the stretching-room, it was quite expensive, I took it upstairs to the manager ...Don't let this get ripped-off...  He mumbled something unintelligible (this will look good on my girlfriend's wrist).  Hopefully, that lady went quickly to retrieve it.  Every year, I go to a high school game here in football-rich San Diego, I saw Mission Bay, a nice 1-mile walk, play 4th ranked Madison, who I saw play last year, but they're much-improved.  Madison was up 51-0 at the half, I felt terrible, Mission Bay won their first 7 but have fallen-apart the last 2 (maybe these boys became lovesick at the same time).  2nd-ranked in SD County, Helix, plays Madison on Nov. 20, it'll be good.  I saw the Chargers-Bears on Mon. Nite, it was disappointing but a good game.  That was quite a catch.  Jay Cutler, and a type-1 diabetic, has one of the strongest arms in the NFL, a gunslinger, if he throws an interception for a long touchdown he comes right-back.  When I was little, I was sort of ornery, but I reformed.  One day when I was "5," I was playing with a pile of that white fertilizer they put on lawns, and Nick, my older brother, Bob's, best friend, who lived-up the street peered-in to see what this little kid was doing, seeing this, I scooped up a double-handful and threw it in his face.  Nick ran-away, ha, screaming "I'm Blind, I'm Blind," well, of course he wasn't.  Later, as a senior at Buchtel High, Nick was voted "King B," that is the most popular boy in the school.  I'd like to think that I fertilized what was within-Nick which would eventually lead to his success                 

No comments: