Wednesday, November 18, 2015

good talk

I bought my Chargers ticket at Atlas Tickets on Kemper, off of Sports Arena Blvd. Joe sold-it to me, this was the day after I had my face lasered, I mentioned this to Joe and he seemed to think that I looked like this all the time, he said, you look better than half the people out there.  They sell tickets for everything, you can go-in, phone, or go-online.  Gary Pinkel is retiring after 15 years as the Head Football Coach at the U. of Missouri.  I saw Gary play for Akron Garfield, and at Kent State, where he played with Nick Saban.  It's surprising that Gary would last so long in a major-job as he was sort-of but not real-good, guess he was good 'nuf.  Nick Saban has won 3 National Championships and Lou Holtz won 1, Kent State, Mother of Coaches?

No comments: