Wednesday, January 20, 2016

good talk

Lately, I've had more Hits from Russia and the Ukraine, than the U.S., those Slavs like that Teuton-stuff.  I'm doing this Blogging, got other stuff to do, as you yokels would go into withdrawal should I not, your mouths would open and close like a fish, in a couple months you'd die.  All this increasing filthy language in periodicals and on TV offends the proper Ed, I think that's why they do it.  North Carolina got its nickname, the "Tarheel State" in a less than complimentary way.   During the lst Bull Run, North Carolinians were being driven-back by the Federals and Mississippians observing this wryly remarked ...Y'all should tar your heels...  Mississippians are brave, everyone knows that.  I saw The Eagles in concert in 1974, during their heyday.  I was with a bunch of people, and I was so full of beer, reefer, and whiskey, that I was uncomfortably dry, and I really couldn't get to a far-away water fountain due to the crush.  The Eagles were very good, RIP Glenn.  This thing with McKayla has been going-on since the last Olympics and it's almost time for the next (August 5 to 21).  Now, I'm an Aryan and McKayla is only a Mick, but there was a big mutual-attraction, and I liked her a lot, and was going to make an allowance.  But she attacked-me viciously, wanting to make me feel as bad as humanly-possible, and for no good reason.  I feel terrible about it, but there's been too much bad water under the bridge, had things gone well, I would have allowed her to take-me-to-husband.  I would think that she and everyone else would understand my position

No comments: