Wednesday, January 27, 2016

good talk

Of late, I haven't had any Hits at all from Russia, shucks. Last week's Sign Of The Apocalypse in S.I. was that gymnast, Marisa Dick, had a move named for her, well, their reputation has been racy for some time.  Valley High School (Greg Maddux) is across the street from my gym, and on Monday it was announced that a married, young, white, teacher had been arrested, as she had been caught having sex in a classroom with a physically large, 16-year old retardate.  Previously she had been lauded for her excellent instruction (...Must the teacher stand so near, my love...), and in the video she looked pretty-decent.  As the police led her away in handcuffs, the object of her affection was heard to yell ...You're taking my girlfriend...  I put in this juicy, as I knew you'd be titillated, as your minds are in the guttah.  On Sat. I heard someone ask a guy he knew who he liked in the Playoffs, saying that whomever he picked that he would bet the opposites

No comments: