Sunday, March 13, 2016

good talk

McKayla has been a broken-down-chick, for years.  Now that her gymnastics-career is over, she should get-past her obsession with Ed, and get-on with her life.  Ed is inadvertently the cause of all her misfortune, her fall in the vault, her physical and mental distresses, and I feel bad about it.  Now, she revealed things about herself, any one of which really turned-me-off, and I don't want her for myself, but I really wish her well, a little beauty, and there's plenty of others who'd want her.  And she has a bit of a name and should be in some demand (her hero, Carly Patterson, won the Olympic Gold Medal for Best Women's Gymnast, and all she ever got out-of-it was to become a lounge-singer, which she probably could have done had she never heard of gymnastics).  But McKayla has to overcome her all-consuming hatred of Ed (a thin-line between love and hate), as venom corrodes the container                                               

No comments: