Thursday, March 24, 2016

good talk

Why would a flight attendant have 70 lbs. of anything?  I bought steaks at Vons that were so tough as to be unchewable (no cavities this millennium), I just threw 'em away (I didn't want to take-off and bring-in that bloody-thing on the wrapper), but I sent an email to Vons, and no reply.  A couple days ago, I broiled-up delicious sirloin and fries from WalMart.  I went to Don Cole's shop this morning and he replaced a worn engine-torque-strut-mount (See My Blog for Aug. 25, 2015), getting the part and knocking-it-out quickly for a modest price.  He had said to come-back in a year, and that's all that had to be done, he won't do anything that doesn't need-it.  That Don's a real good boy.  That Tennis Guy was right, the pro-women only have to play 2 Sets instead of 3, I don't notice it much now, but it used to be that some of the best women-players looked-fat.  The 60th-best Male Tennis Player is better than the best Women's Player.  The women don't deserve equal prize-money with the men.  What's happening now I've predicted for years.  There's already 10 million Moslems in the U.S., many of whom wish for an Islamic Ascendancy.   Sounds to me like this commotion in Brussels is a job for Officer Nicky, who has returned to duty            

No comments: