Thursday, March 24, 2016

good talk

I'm suing those Cut-Purses at the AAA and Citibank for 10 thou, apiece.  Half the mail I get is from the AAA, I'm not buying anything from them (See My Blog April 22, 2014).  Recently, the "Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" won a 770 mil dollar judgement against Citibank, relating to Citibank's defrauding of their credit-card-holders, as I've been for the past 7 and a half years.  Why wouldn't I be getting some of this?  I've written the "Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" a regular-letter twice, concerning, but to no avail (See My Blogs for June 21, 2015 and Oct. 8, 2015).  What I've received in reply are 2 form-letters, both unsigned.  This past letter reads    ...Thank you for contacting the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.  We reviewed your complaint and couldn't send it to the company for response.  This could be because the company is not yet registered to respond to complaints or because we do not currently handle complaints related to this matter...  (??)  Another worthless Federal Agency.  I just heard Bad Company's classic, "Rock n Roll Fantasy," (1979), on my car-radio, hadn't heard that for a long-time (play it loud)

No comments: