Sunday, March 26, 2017

good talk

I got a Hit from Turkmenistan (istan is Persian for, land of).  I just told some guy his sniffling was driving me nuts, and to blow his nose, I often do this.  Vitali Klitschko has been the mayor of Kiev since 2014, he says that politics is much-harder than boxing (45-2, 41 KO's).  Also being successful, Kiev's budget has almost-doubled during his tenure.  Vitali named Corrie Sanders as being the hardest-puncher he encountered  ...I've never faced anyone who hit as hard as Corrie...  Saying he only prevailed as he had learned from Vladimir's disaster (See My Blog for Oct. 21, 2012).  Easily the best Rock was from the late 60's and the 70's, it was all drug-induced.  On the PBS, I just saw a biographic on Janis Joplin, one of my favorites, better'n to burn out than rust



No comments: