Wednesday, March 29, 2017

good talk

I've now accrued 9000 points in "Rewards" on my Citibank "Diamond Preferred" MasterCard, one point being-regarded as worth one dollar.  It was only a couple of years ago, that I found out that all those points are "good" for are a bunch of 20% discounts on things that you could easily buy elsewhere for less, with no discount.  (See My Blogs for June 21, 2015, Oct. 8, 2015, Dec. 21, 2016).  Thus far, Citibank has succeeded in cheating me, and there would be a lot of other trusting-senior citizens in my situation, thousands.  I still have and use this card, as I'm quite sure that Citibank will transfer my points into the card I thought I had, that is, qualifying me for nice gifts.  You lowlifes have been cognizant of Citibank's skullduggery, for long, with no attempt to right this obvious-wrong.  Now, when I have the time, I'm going to have the expense and effort of suing Citibank, for their criminality, when the Federal Branch, defying the Constitution, shirked their responsibility, of redress and reparation, due a U.S. Citizen.  It's almost as tho, none of you have a moral-conscience

No comments: