Tuesday, March 14, 2017

good talk

87 and blue skies, our Eastern "brethren" are getting cabin-fever, they eye each-other hungrily.  There was a certain romance to the old record-players, the smell of burning-wax  ...Heavenly shades of night are falling, it's twilight time, out of the mist your voice is calling...  And "The Platters" had eloquent lyrics.  I see where Kent State beat Akron U. for their conference championship, it hasn't always been this way (See My Blog for Dec. 19, 2008), Akron U. defeated Kent State 32-28, a slowdown-game back then with the center-jump after each basket, my Old Man had 22 points.  Eventually machines will take-over and rule, humans will be regarded as useless and done-away with, except for the few which they'll keep in zoos with the other animals.  For the present, I see all these people on TV who make a lot of money, while I live in near-poverty, the attitude is that Ed is inferior and undeserving, au contraire, the opposite is true

No comments: