Saturday, July 15, 2017

good talk

I was once in San Diego, reading their newspaper, the "Union-Tribune", I turned to the business-section and saw a big picture of someone I had known well and long.  It was the same as turning to the business-section, and seeing a big picture of Donald Duck, with an accompanying-article saying that he knew a lot about investments.  He and I had been involved in a Futures operation, and the last I had seen him in the flesh, he was so on the downslide, that I had wondered, ha, ha, if he was dead.  As long as he has a moving-mouth, he'll hang in there, you don't sell the steak, you sell the gristle.  Scott is going to San Diego, where he's from, for a week.  Supposedly, amongst others, he'll be seeing Joe.  Friends since 7th Grade, 9 years ago, Joe was living in Scott's house in Las Vegas, but they had a disagreement, and layed hands on each other.  In such instance, there is no friendship, and you go separate ways.  But just recently, Joe reached-out to Scott, and they'll be seeing each other yet again (can't we all just get along?).  I don't know why I'm weighing-in, it's no concern of mine

No comments: